Friday, March 13, 2009

Man, It Was Hard to Get Outta Bed This Morning

Yesterday was a two-solid-meals day, and you'd think I'd have more energy today. Welp, I don't. I had to peel myself from the sweet, soft sheets this morning. I had wrinkles all over my face and body I was sleeping so hard. Dreaming of going to a hootenanny in Tenis, IL. I am sure such a place does not exist in real life. Funny how I said the name over and over again in the dream, making sure I was pronouncing and spelling it right. Yes, Tenis, IL.

I didn't take any Hoodia yesterday. Think that's why I'm tired? Of course, I had a frenzied day yesterday. Minnie to the vet, straight to the gym to whoop some ass, up and down my 4th floor (and down into the basement) maybe 10 trips last night. Could those be culprits? Not sure, but I am exhausted.

Yesterday's solid food treats included corned beef and cabbage with pureed carrots for lunch and a turkey burger and kale for dinner. Weight went up a little this morning, though that doesn't bother me at all. Maybe I should go back to once a week weigh-ins, but I think it's pretty interesting to watch your body's fluxes more closely. If you don't let it unravel you.

There was a milestone, so to speak, yesterday. I entered a new tax bracket. Crossed a state line. Closed a door and opened a window. All ways to say I dropped into a new weight bracket. Always a nice thing to see. Something to give you impetus to push harder, go lower. Of course, here I am going into the weekend. Weekends are hard.

I will try to step up my blogging. It really only takes 5 minutes or so to whip one of these things out. They're pretty stream-of-consciousness, with little formality.

Networking cocktails after work today. Let's see if I can keep those to a minimum and avoid the food dangers that result.

Quick note. Mexico's location and dates have been changed. Now going to San Juan at the end of April. Gives me more time, which is good. Longer to wait for warmth, which is bad. Thank God Austin's next week. I am tired as hell of this winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home