Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another Milestone, Despite Further Resistance

Another 2.5 pounds this morning. This is a total of 6.5 in just over a week. I even ate 2 solid meals yesterday, so this is a nice surprise. For breakfast, eggs, lunch was liquid, and for dinner, a turkey burger, kale and some beans.

My brother called last night. He was alerted of my liquid diet by one of our friends. He asked me all sorts of questions, which I told him he'd already have answers to if he'd been reading this blog. He expressed his concern, and I added it to the list.

Don't get me wrong, it's nice to know that people care about me, but I also think a lot of people just don't identify. Without having walked the road I am walking, it's impossible for them to identify. Who do I think would understand? Let's see... Kirstie Alley? Carnie Wilson? Ricki Lake? Wow, that's quite a group.

I feel quite bright-eyed and bushy-tailed today. Liquid breakfast, solid lunch, and we'll see how I feel after the gym about what to eat/drink for dinner.

SXSW is one week away. I'll be forced off my trike by being removed from my regular day-to-day, which makes it easy to succeed. Should I find a gym? Should I run in the heat? I'll figure something out. Gotta counteract the drinking and lack of sleep that's sure to tear at my seams. And obviously, I'll need to stay away from Home Slice Pizza this time around. Damn, that shit is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home