Friday, March 06, 2009

Lunchtime Shopping Spree

Not so much a "spree", actually. Didn't buy anything. Bought some Jack Black Supreme Cream for Sandy D's hubby, Brad. Was looking for some sundresses for SXSW, as it gets hot as a son of a bitch down there. Nothing that was cottony and cool. Only too-nice, too-synth dresses.

Sorry I didn't come through on the pink capris.

The girls stayed on to have lunch, but I chose to come on back. Already drank my lunch and popped my Hoodia before I left. Need to now focus on trying to find a joint to eat at tonight that will provide the necessary proteins and veggies, and minimal temptation.

This weekend will be a trial of its own. It's very easy during the work week to stay on track. So much of your weekday is scheduled and habitual. Weekends come along with the potential to undo all your hard work. Remove the proverbial nose from the proverbial grindstone.

Tomorrow I have lunch plans at Jerry's Sandwiches, so let's see if I can make that the solid meal and shift everything else to liquid. I do have plans for Quenchers tomorrow night, which will entice the inner drunk. Let's see if I have any resolve left in me after last night. And tonight.

Dear God, I wish I was a bird so I could fly, far, far away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home