Friday, March 06, 2009

Day Three, and Still Truckin'

After last night's force of will, and this morning's .5 pound loss, I am just as committed as ever. Headache was minimal when I woke up and went away entirely by the time I got to work and had my first couple sips of coffee.

Went to the gym this morning, since Meghan and I are going out after work. Did some straight-up cardio. Today's weather has got me all springy-in-me-steppy. Vernal vivaciousness, I like to call it. The idea that warmth is around the corner. The idea that I can wear sundresses soon. My ass loves a sundress. The idea that SXSW is right around the corner. Then Mexico. Then block parties and street fests. It's all making me high. I can just smell the awesomeness on the horizon.

So, after that little happy rant, I think we can safely say that I've not become a raging bitch during this experiment. I'm nowhere near weepy or suicidal. I still feel great. So great, in fact, that I may go purchase some capris at lunch. Pink ones. Eff the haters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home