Thursday, March 05, 2009

Lunchtime, Day Two

Had "lunch" over an hour ago. 2 Hoodias and a SlimFast. Still feeling fine. Not bouncing off the walls, not falling asleep on my desk. Pretty even-keeled, which feels like a nice change.

Haven't had a chance to test my cat-like reflexes today. No ping pong as of yet. There will be beer pong later, but that doesn't really count for a reflex test. Would I be uncool to suggest sparkling water pong? Don't wanna booze up this afternoon, as I don't want to spoil my returns. Of course, if anything, I do know myself and am sure I will have at least one. Or three.

Still no solid food today. My energy boost from the workout this morning is holding on nicely. Of course, it could be the anticipation of the big party today. Ever noticed how a 5-year old gets amped as hell when going to a birthday party? Maybe that's the haps here. No way to tell, as I have introduced so many new factors, that picking them apart is impossible.

Ah well. Back to work. Maybe, if I'm feelin' it later, I'll run laps 'round the floor. That's not weird, is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home