Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Day One, Lunch One

Just popped my first Hoodia and slammed a Slimfast.

I didn't feel hungry for lunch, and the first installment of Hoodia is the first installment of a so-called appetite suppressant. We'll see how that carries me through gym time to dinner time. My guess is I will be ready to murder and cannibalize by close of business today.

Feeling upbeat, feeling focused.

Did a little Wiki-ing on Hoodia this morning. Supposedly, it's a cactus-like plant that Bushmen eat on long hunting trips to stave off hunger. Wonder if this means I'll look hot clad in a loincloth, too. Wonder if you can smoke Hoodia. I could get myself a little circle going. Get some ladies in an arc and smoke the Hoodia peace pipe.

I need to do a mid-day test of my reflexes. Wonder if I can talk Colin into ponging with me again. Wonder if his wounds are licked clean yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home