Friday, July 29, 2005

Code of the Titans

I suppose I fall into the category of knowing just enough to be dangerous. I am now embroiled in Technorati trying to embed code in my blog to link up. The laywoman's terms they are giving me are for far too advanced for this laywoman, yet I feel compelled to try to figure it out, as I work in the computer world and should be able to figure it all out, yes?

I believe I just crammed some code into my article footnotes and more code at the head of my general template. Nothing's blown up yet, but I don't see any changes. Who's to say if it's working or if somehow I've just thrown open the shutters to a world a Hacking Johns I didn't intend to face...

And now on to Radio.Blog. My world's about to change. Once I figure out how the hell it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home